Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Note to Homosexual Clients regarding Twin Flame Love Reading:

I have done hundreds of Twin Flame Love Readings for gay clients. Some are happy with the results. Others complain. The reason they complain is because I see their Twin Flame as the opposite sex. Now out of those hundreds of readings I've done for gay clients, hundreds a bit less have actually found their opposite sex Twin Flame, turned away from the gay lifestyle and embraced and married their Twin. Others have rejected pursuit of their Twin and accepted a gay soul mate (which is a bit different than a Twin Flame Soul Mate).

The method I was taught by my great grandmother that has been in my family for seven generations now (I'm passing it to my own child) is that Twin Flames are opposites - two halves or a whole. Like God and Goddess, Ying and Yang, Night and Day, Winter and Summer. No matter what the sexual orientation of the person, the Twin Flame is ALWAYS the opposite sex.
Now a homosexual could have a happy relationship with soul mate who is of the same sex. But the Twin Flame is ALWAYS opposite whether they want to accept it or not.

It's funny because I've had die-hard gay clients who would become very upset and angry with me over the reading results later to email me in glee and glory because they found their Twin and are happy. No other person of the opposite sex may attract them, but their Twin would and does!

The reason I'm writing this is because I recently performed a reading for a gay girl who was upset because I saw her Twin Flame as a man. When I do a Twin Flame reading, I could feel the general attractive attitudes of the person I'm working with but I have to be honest with the results. I'm not going to tell a gay person that their Twin Flame is gay when that, in the psychic sense, is impossible. Spirit does have gender traits - just as God, the Father, and Goddess, the Holy Spirit. That's in the spiritual world and transends to nature.

I also might add that I heard from a formerly gay gentleman last week. He emailed me to invite me to his wedding. He found the exact person I described and the way I described he would find her. They're getting married in October and since he's close by, I will attend the wedding!

Any homosexuals who ask for a Twin Flame reading need to be aware that I am going to tell you about a person of the opposite sex. If you'd rather not hear this, please don't purchase the reading. If you would, wonderful! You'll learn something about a new love possibility!

A better choice for a homosexual may be a Soul Mate Reading which will describe your soul mates rather than your Twin Flame. And there are several Soul Mates. I would be happy to perform that for a gay person who isn't interested in their Twin Flame but those of the same sex.

However, always keep this in mind because it's clearly stated on the Terms of Services on my website:

All sales are final. Absolutely no refunds on products or services are offered. Please be certain before your purchase.

And this:

There is no monetary guarantee on services. I have a strict no refund policy.

And these two things:

Although we strive to offer you the highest quality services and products, there is no outcome guarantee on any service or product.

There is no guarantee as to accuracy regarding a future prediction as the client can change directions by their own will and decisions.

(All could be found here: http://www.moonlightenchantments.com/DisclaimerPolicy.html)

And one other thing to remember before having a Twin Flame Reading:

We have soul connections with many people and this is how we're able to have successful relationships and friendships with people other than our twin flame. However, we have only one twin flame soul mate.

It's important to note that although each of us has a Twin Flame, we can have very happy, productive, successful relationships with others as well. Please don't ever limit yourself or your choices.I could show you all your options!

Hence, the Soul Mates!

(Both of which could be found here: http://www.moonlightenchantments.com/TwinFlameLoveReadings.html)

Many Blessings,
Autumn Mist
www.MoonlightEnchantments.com
Email: AutumnMist@MoonlightEnchantments.com